Modification and Enforcement of Existing Orders


Court orders concerning custody, visitation, alimony and child support remain the same unless and until the court modifies them.  We handle the modification of existing parenting plans, child support, and alimony orders.  If either party experiences a substantial change in circumstances, we can guide you through the proper legal procedures to modify the order accordingly.  When a party fails to comply with the Court's directives, we can help you enforce your rights. 


Contact us today for a confidential consultation.  



The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on an advertisement. Before you decide, ask us to send you free

written information about our qualifications and experience. The above is not legal advice. Legal advice can only come from a qualified attorney

who is familiar with all the relevant facts and circumstances of a particular case and the applicable law.      


© 2015 Bernard & Schemer, P.A.

Logo design - Simplefly Creative


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon